BOLLOS DE LECHE VEGANOS *Living Like A Panda* ⇅
#bollo de leche sin gluten #veganismo #vegan #recetas veganas #People & Blogs
Today we bring you a recipe that has cost us little to veganize, but it does not stop being rich, it is INCREDIBLE! We have made brioches but #vegan and BUF! they are rich and fluffy. We leave you here the step by step and the ingredients.
- 500 g of wheat flour
- 275 ml of rice milk (any vegetable milk works)
- 1 tbsp of panela
- 100 ml of agave syrup
- 50 ml of coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 7 g baker's yeast (Royal type chemical yeast DOES NOT SERVE)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (to brush them)
- 1 tablespoon of rice milk (to brush them)
· We start by activating the baker's yeast. So in a bowl we put the warm milk (NOT HOT because it kills the yeast, it doesn't burn you if you touch it), the tablespoon of panela and the yeast.
· Mix with a few rods to dissolve and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
· On the other hand, we are going to sift the flour into a large bowl.
· And we add the rest of the ingredients. Also activated yeast (you will see how it will be dissolved and foamy)
· Mix with a few rods or directly with your hands.
· If you see that it sticks to you when there is no more dry flour, you can add a little bit little by little until it no longer sticks to your fingers.
· Make a ball with the dough and knead it on a board until there are no lumps.
· We are going to grease the container where it was and also the ball of dough and place it inside the container. We cover it with a cloth and a lid (we use a cauldron) so that it is well sealed.
· Let it rest for 1 hour at room temperature or until it doubles in size.
· Once the time has passed, we put the dough on the table again.
· We are going to knead a little so that the air bubbles are removed.
· We split the dough into 8 equal pieces and to make them similar, what we did was cut the ball in half, each half in half, and again each half in half.
· We knead each ball a little again to remove the rest of the air bubbles and shape it by bending the edges inward, so that the surface is smooth (watch the video if it is not well understood).
· We grease the container for the oven and place the balls, leaving space between them. Although they will still come together when they grow in the oven, but let them have some space.
· We are going to make a mixture with 1 tbsp of agave syrup and 1 tbsp of vegetable milk and brush them with a brush.
· We are going to cover them with the cloth again and let them rest so that they grow a little more, about 30 minutes.
· When there are 10 minutes left we are going to preheat the oven to 180ºC.
· We remove the cloth and bake the rolls, which have already grown, at 180ºC for 20-30 minutes or until they are golden brown, because each oven is different.
· Remove from the oven and let it rest for 1 hour before eating. But first we are going to brush them again with the rest of the syrup and rice milk mixture, so that they are shiny.
· They are ready for you to enjoy.
· To separate them, use a knife or if they are completely cold, your hands. You will see how fluffy they are.
We hope you liked it!
We love seeing our recipes recreate, so feel free to tag us on facebook or instagram ^^
If you want us to veganize a recipe, write it to us in the comments and we will write it down as an idea for future videos ^^
Don't forget to like if you liked it, subscribe and share.
Thanks a lot!
You can follow us on our social networks.
• Instagram: livinlikeapanda https://www.instagram.com/livinlikeapanda
• Facebook: Living Like a Panda livinlikeapanda https://www.facebook.com/livinglikeapanda
• Twitter: LivinLikeAPanda https://twitter.com/livinlikeapanda
#lgbt #vegano #vegan milk bread #como hacer pan de leche #receta pan de leche casero #pan de leche vegano #pan de leche sin leche #milk bread recipe #receta pan de leche #pan de leche sin huevo #living like a panda #bollos de leche veganos #como hacer bollo de leche #how to make vegan milk bread